Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 March 2015

back to the grind



Oh yes, how quickly the weekend disappears, no sooner do I get home on Friday evening then it seems to be Monday and time to head back to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and all that entails!!

Yesterday I did manage however to crack on here at the Chateau and move some things, tidy mon boudoir  in preparation of  Le grand decoration. Its a shame we do not have  'M Bricolage' here its far superior to B & Q!!


Well that aside I also had a few 'cricknits' to get finished and that was all done by nap time, which then overran and by the time I went to bed I wasn't tired at all...........................fast forward to this morning.....................exhausted!


So what has been happening in the cricket world cup..............well My Boys in Green sadly did not make it through, however that was not without a valiant try. And to say that they have played amazing cricket is an understatement. They have entertained and had us on the edge of the seats in nearly every game.

Ireland, Scotland and Afghanistan have shown the true spirit of the game in this World Cup, something which sadly goes astray in other countries games. It is not all about the money, pride in your country and a desire to win for them should be foremost

Lordy it's not even 7am and I am off on a little rant...............this is not boding well for any of the office boys today!

Also in the cricket news, ongoing on the 'HWMNBNITB' saga, Michael Vaughan has now waded in saying that he has a 10% chance of being selected ( not Michael!!!), well I rate that 10% more than I would have given him, and to be honest who cares.
He will get into a county, and play until he is not selected and then get 'injured' and be out for the rest of the season. mark my words!!!!

Right I am off now too much to do this morning and not enough time to do it in.


See you all tomorrow!





No comments :