Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 March 2015

A new week begins




And so the working week begins again, however it is starting with some breaking news......................apparently Gillespie the Gallant will be heading 'down under' in the winter to coach a BBL team and he will be in Adelaide ( so you can see where my loyalties will be), this will  be AS WELL as being the best flipping coach in County cricket at Yorkshire. And hopefully this news has put paid to rumours of him taking on  the England job!


Over in Abu Dhabi my Tykes have been taking on the MCC team and His Royal Ryanness made short work of the opening pair as he took Compton ( never rated in my book as regular readers will know) out for a duck and then took Cook out for 3!! HRR is looking good already!! The Tyke bowlers made short work of the team with them finishing their spell on 221 all out.
Yorkshire were 82-2 at close of play.

#COYT!


We are also building up for the start of the World Cup semi's which begin tomorrow when New Zealia take on South Africa. All the semis are promising to be blockbuster matches and to be honest it is hard to say how they will go. I am still thinking South Africa v Australia in the final but have an inkling it will be New Zealia v Australia.

Yesterday here at the Chateau was glorious with the sun shining and fooling everyone in to thinking that spring has sprung ( there will be snow next week mark my words!).

I had the royal (flying) visit from the eldest sister before she headed off for a couple of days in Scotland, then I went off the see besty friend Francesca and the 'puppies'. What a great morning, lots of chat and lots of 'doggie loves'.

I then came home and cracked on with my bedroom until Mr Funky the Chauffeur came round.

He went home for his lunch and I pottered around in the garden and sorted out my Hortensia's which were in need of some TLC.

By this time I was fair shattered and there was nothing left to do but to have a nap.

Now it is Monday and the working week is starting all over again, so time to head off to Super swanky Lady Lainey office to drink copious amounts of coffee and shout at boys.




No comments :