Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Yorkshire add to the pack ( again)



Wednesday morning 6am and Yorkshire announce that Kane Williamson will be coming back to Yorkshire this season, albeit the back end of the season, but hey we all love a bit of Kane ( that sounded slightly risqué didn't it???).

So I am thinking that the team of champions is now complete, now lets get on with the season.

Playing their opening World Cup match as we speak are Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Afghanistan are making their Worls Cup debut so good luck to then. The score is currently  Bangladesh 204-4.

It's all gone a little 'green'in The Chateau and I don't mean wearing hand me down clothes and recycling the bath water.  I, Lady lainey have turned a little 'leprechaun' in my delight of Irelands win.I cannot wait until next week when they play their second game.

I love Ireland  and spent some great times there, just a shame it was with former Lord Lainey!

Tonight/ tomorrow is Zimbabwe v UAE, and then 20th , 1am it is England  v New Zealia ( as it is known in these parts). well I am thinking that I might just sleep through that one.

The rest of my working week  looks to be taken up with clearing my desk and sorting out the  huge amounts of dead trees which is the new 'Finsbury project'. I am amazed that now that we draw on the computer we still generate masses of proper paperwork. no chance that our office will go 'green' ( and this time I don;t mean Irish).

Trill Boy and Pony Paul and both suffering from lack of sleep due to babies teething/projectile vomiting/filling nappies every 5 min. And as a 'non mother' having to listen to the 'autopsy' of the latter two events is not what I want to hear as I munch on  bran flakes and banana!!!!!

I am not too tired although I have been having a bit of a 'lie in' the last few days, yes!!!! shock!!!! I have been staying in 'mon lit' until 5.45am!!!! What a little monkey I am!!!!

Dame Didi has requested a 'cricket jumper' for Vomit bag her besty teddy in the whole world. I have said I will knit one, but I am not sure that she knows that it is actually a tea cosy!!!!

Oh well it is getting light outside although the sky looks none too promising.I am off down the A1 to Lady Lainey workville!










No comments :