Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 February 2015

Wooooooo I'm going off to Headingley



Lainey's going to Headingley

Her knees have gone all trembly


Yes today I am off to the Home of cricket  ( no not that one!!!! the REAL one!).I am super excited!!!!

Yesterday I was lucky enough to meet up with Tony & Trish Harrison. Tony is a Sports Journalist who agreed to have a look at the work that Inspired cricket are doing and hopefully do a piece on us. Luckily Tony is very keen to get children active and motivated in sport. So fingers crossed that we can get a little bit of extra publicity.

we had a very good natter about all things cricket and how we both love The Scarborough festival. I also met Archie, Tony's grandson who has the honour of having Ben Stokes' mum as a Godmother. Archie was not too impressed by this and was not also not impressed by  the lack of ice cream on the menu!!!

Tony has not been to the Riverside ground since 2000 so I am hoping that at some point he will make the trip over to see a spot of cricket.

We had a lovely afternoon in The Tea Room of the Croft Hotel.


Well now I am about to hop into the shower and  twirl my curls, put on some slap and hit the road.

I have the camera batteries charge up and so I am nearly ready.

So until tomorrow when hopefully there will be some great pictures!


No comments :