Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 February 2015

Wooohooo it's Monday!!!!



Not too sure why I appear to be super excited this morning?...............it's Monday which means getting back to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office which will be flipping freezing as there will have been no heating on over the weekend............................

Well as I noted yesterday Ireland only flipping beat the West Indies!!!!! OMG I am so super excited about this that I can hardly contain myself. we all know that the WI are not in a good place at the moment, but sadly that place has just got a little bit worse


The Windies were 87-5 at one point ( WTF)  but pulled back to post  a decent  304-7 ( England would have been cowering in the dressing room at that run chase).Ireland coach Phil Simmons also had  to watch his nephew Lendl put  on 102 for the Windies, I wonder if he was silently cheering him on run for run???

 Ireland came in with Porterfireld and Stirling putting on 71 and the adding  106 with Ed Joyce. Ireland won with 25 balls remaining. A resounding victory and one to boost them.

They next face UAE on 25th February so plenty of time for R & R and net practice. ( I could be a coach you know!).

Scotland are in action later and now anything could happen.

A busy day ensued yesterday  with trips to Homebase ( and still not able to  find any wall paper that I like). Paint was on  special but I am still  not sure on the colour for the dining room. ( neutral obviously). Then went to Tzarina Katerinaville, got some veg and then came home.
More washing and the usual house stuff ( how can one person make so much mess???) before settling down with the knitting needles and knocking out two egg cosies and a mug warmer.

I really cannot wait for the cricket season as I think that I am getting very boring of late.

I decided to try to sleep on my back last night to try to halt the inevitable onslaught of wrinkles. I normally sleep curled up in a ball on my side with the duvet up over my head.
Well I barricaded myself in the bed with my traversin on one side and a pillow on the other. Needless to say that all lasted about 10 minutes before I threw them out and curled up. Hell we all get wrinkles so best live with it!


Off to the office!!!!





No comments :