Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Winter is here ( again)




Yes! winter is back ad although the view from Chateaus de Champions is not quite as bad as this, it's not far from it. yesterday I was pelted with sleet and snow on the way to work and then we had torrential rain, but it is the freezing cold that is getting me. I went off to bed last night with two hot water bottles and at 4am my feet were still freezing cold!!! OK maybe I should have put some fluffy socks on, but I didn't want to creep out from under the duvet!

luckily it is not that cold down under where the world Cup is in overdrive this morning  as the West Indies are in action again against Zimbabwe.  Chris Gayle has been showing some of that long lacking Caribbean flair by hitting the first double century of the tournament, as well as hitting the most sixes in a world cup . I love it when he goes a bit 'mental'!!!

Zimbabwe do not look too good!
West Indies posted 372-2 in their innings.


Michael Vaughan has been on the attack against England saying that they are playing safely and predictably. He said that they are set in stone the way they are going to play. They are ' swimming with armbands on'.
Oh come on Micheal, they are swimming with lead weights strapped to their ankles!
I am struggling to think of what is wrong with the team. To be honest yesterday the fuss on Twitter after them beating Scotland was ridiculous, anyone would think that they had won the World Cup ( which in my mind is not going to happen). To be honest if they couldn't beat the lads from across the border then they should be left in Australia to do 7 years hard labour ( which will not include swanky hotels, food on tap, flights, coaches etc).

OK thats the Tuesday rant over with already!!!


well I am running late this morning due to my fingers being so cold I am finding it difficult to type, so it should be a fun day in the office if it is as cold as here, and chances are that it is colder!






No comments :