Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Welcome to Tuesday



No I haven't been baking but woke up this morning thinking that I had coffee cake downstairs!!!!! And I didn't!!!!! so that was a very disappointing start to the day!!!

After my dream about seeing Albert Einstein in Smoke BBQ in Sheffield a couple of weeks ago, I was back in crazy dream land last night, when I dreamt that I was  basking in the sun on the beach in Goa, watching the children playing beach cricket. then I noticed that two of the children were quite big. One was Mike Atherton and the other was Robin Smith!!!! And the children were beating them!!! I went into the bar and there was Graham Thorpe and Andrew Caddick it was like the England team of 1994!!!

Now make of this what you will but I would say the dream is telling me

A. I am old if I remember the team of 1994

B. I ate too much cheese before I went to bed

C. It is telling me the cricket season is getting closer!


Well Ben stokes played well for England lions yesterday, he hit 151 off 86, which in turn made Captain Colleywobble spout forth that dropping Stokes was 'ridiculous', and then went on to make some comparison with football, which I have no comprehension what it meant but was obviously singing the praises of his team mate.
I think that you all know where I stand on Stokes. he is a good player but has had more lives than my grannies cat at playing in the big time and he usually fouls that up. however he was dropped from the England squad after struggling at number 8 in Sri Lanka.
A great innings from him but can he keep it up?
Colleywobble also stated that Stokes could have won England the World cup......................hmmmmmmm!!! One man does not make a team!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes indeedy this from the man who went on television and described being hit 'in the snot box'!!!!! how very eloquent!!!!

Enough already!!!!!

More snow is on the way to the North of Blighty if reports are to be believed.
And as I am off to besty friend Francesca's  house tonight for another Indian Head Massage, no doubt it will fall between 7.30pm and 9.30pm, and it will take me 40 minutes to drive the 5 minutes home!

Oh well it's time to hit the road to Lady lainey workville.

Have a great day and keep warm, it's flipping freezing out there!!!!






No comments :