Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Tired old Tuesday









Woohoo this was one of the highlights of the weekend, it's me standing on the hallowed turf of  Headingley!!!

yes indeedy that was super exciting in itself.
However today I am fair worn out as there was much excitement at The Chateau last night when all the electrics tripped and as I attempted to make my way downstairs to find a torch I tripped too!!!

Now lots of you will be thinking, 'There should be a torch app on her phone, why wasn't she using that?'. well I was on the phone to Dame Didi in my panic, and she is 40 miles away!!!!. Anyhooo after then being hit on the head by all the junk in the cupboard I found the torch, which didn't help me in the least as when I saw the circuit box I didn't have a 'scooby doo' what I was supposed to do.

I then tried to phone Mr Funky the chauffeur, who totally ignored my call for help.

Then I had a brain wave and called besty friend Fran whose 'other half' is an electrician. After some careful words of guidance the lights came back on and peace and calm was restored!


So now I know how to do that little 'job' I feel happier.

I did however spend the remainder of the night, waking myself up and checking that the clock was on  and hoping that the freezer was OK ( the power was off for all of 5 mins) as I had visions of cooking all the food in the freezer at 4 am this morning!!!

there is some cricket news but nothing really of note as it all kicks off this weekend.

so as the bags under my eyes are heavier than the suitcase which is still sitting in my hallway ready for if I have to go 'darn sarf' I am bidding you good day,

Oh yes forgot to say the Big Boss 'darn sarf' Simon is with us today so I may be very quiet on Twitter and Facebook.













No comments :