Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 February 2015

Off to a crickety thing



well it is Saturday and I am up and dressed and about to set off for the icy wastes of Newcastle as I don my 'Inspired cricket' hat and got to 'Cricket club Expo'.

I have lots of people to see and hope that it will be a fun and 'Inspiring' day.

Yesterday was a quiet day in super swanky Lady Lainey office as office boys are all suffering from 'Flu' ( they have a cold!). I sat amongst the sneezing and coughing listening to them moan about how ill they were. I bet it didn't stop them going out and having a skin full last night!.


I was busy at 'knigtting HQ'  last night and had also made the very tough decision to have my 'Ryanesque' curls chopped off. So that is another thing ticked off my list. Just got to lose half my body weight and I am well on the way to a new me!!


In the World Cup  last night/this morning, The West Indies were taking on Pakistan. I sort of wish that I had stayed up to see it or even recorded it, however will catch the highlights later which judging by the fact that WI reduced Pakistan to 1-4 at  may not last very long!!.It was a crushing/cruising 150 run victory ( depending on which side of the  fence you are sitting on ).
The WI had posted  310-6  in their 50 overs and saw Pakistan all out after 39 overs.

I will be recording the South Africa match that starts at 3.30am this morning although if my sleeping patterns are as they have been of late, I might just be getting up in time to watch!!!


Well I am keeping it short as I have to ,motor on up to the big city.

Apparently I can have my photo taken with the RL one day cup, and play cricket on a Flicx Pitch ( instead of laying one) and talk to lots of cricket people......................I guess I am going to be in cricket heaven.



have a great day and Dame Didi i will call you when I get back.......and BW ( before wine)




No comments :