Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 February 2015

Its a hazy Sunday




Well, it is a bright and dry  morning, actually it's a hazy kind of morning and that has nothing to do with the champagne and partying of  last night. I have the feeling that I might be hanging washing out today!!!!

And in two sentences I have gone from the glamour world of fast cars and champagne to the mundane, with household chores!!!!!!!

However that's how I roll!!!

After closing off yesterday with England needing to get a lot of runs, I am sure that you are all aware that they didn't get them!!!  they were 111 runs short!!!

Australia were in brilliant form, and if Finch comes and plays like that for my Tykes this season I for one will not be complaining.!!!


New Zealand  ( New Zealia as it is known in The Chateau and surrounding areas) also won their opening match against  Sri Lanka.

Early hours of this morning I was trying to watch South Africa v Zimbabwe which has just finished with an expected win for SA, by 62 runs. I was unable to focus on the screen so went to bed.

India are currently taking on Pakistan, with Pakistan chasing 301 to win.

Tomorrow  the West Indies take on Ireland....................Hmmmmmmmmm now then who do we think will be a winner in this match.  I am taking a punt on Ireland.

Scotland are then up against New Zealia on 17th.  Well I sort of think I know who will win that one!

And so back to today. I am actually headache free, so think that I will go and have some poached eggs on toast for brekkie and then get set for some retail therapy.....................and for once it isn't shoes and handbags............................* drum roll* today I am going to Homebase to get some 'stuff' to tart up the chateau and the extensive grounds too!!!

Wowwwwww then it will be home and cricket and nap, because sadly tomorrow the madness that is my job will be tying me down for 5 days.

Can't complain though as we have weeks of cricket ahead of us!!!!

I also need to sort out accommodation in Scarbella for the festival other wise I will be commuting in daily from Chateau Saltburn.  Best get started then.

Happy Sunday.








No comments :