Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 February 2015

F(ryan)day at last!



well thank goodness it is F(ryan)day as I am fair worn out and  have had a bit of  'a week'. Now that the weekend is heading my way I am super flipping excited!


I was however very sad to hear this morning that 80's new Romantic  Steve Strange had passed away.

Ah yes the heady nights of 1981 in 'The Meth', listening to the strains of Visage, Duran Duran, Ultravox and Blue Ronda a la Turk!!!!! Well that was Friday evening, Mondays were  with the sweaty biker boys in 'Spenny Rec' with Motorhead and Iron Maiden ( hey Dame Didi do you remember when we were on the Iron Maiden guest list at The City hall and saw Jess Cox!!!).

Very sad news though. Steve was always beautifully made up!.

Down under, Scotland joined England in losing their final warm up match!

Geoff Boycott has been making sure that he gets some headlines by saying the Eoin Morgan 'is not as good as he thinks he is', .............................sorry quick toilet break as I was laughing so much.........' and I don't think he is as good as some people say he is'. OMD Geoff that has brightened up my morning and made me laugh so much!.

He also went on to say that when Morgan faces world class bowlers 'he's not so clever and that's a problem'

Well tell it how you see it Geoff!!!

I was never a fan of Mr Boycott  but over the last couple of years I have started warming to him. ( despite this I still do not ever want to spend three nights in 'The Boycott Room' in the Headingley lodge again).

The office boys are getting themselves into romance mode, with Job the Jolly ( Jo Bling to some)  preparing to wow his lady with Steak and homemade  Baileys cheesecake.
Trill boy spent £6 on a card and now has no money left to take out his other half, so I am guessing it will be fish finger sandwiches at their house.

Pony Paul  has been very quiet which means that he has spent a packet on the pressies for Mrs Pony.

And what about me...............................well I have been hypnotised to not eat chocolate and I HATE red roses ( I actually hate all coloured flowers, I only like white ones), so I would appear to be a cheap date....................hahahaha think again suckers!!!! My favourite champagne is Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque which is no where near as cheap as the deals that the supermarkets have been putting on.

Luckily besty friend Black knight of the Ferrari is finally back on British soil ( for good this time). He phoned last night to let me know that he was back, and said that he would whisk me out for a spot of dinner on Saturday evening seen as we are both now sad singletons!!!!!

Luckily the Ferrari is back in Blighty too so that means the curtains will be a twitching when he comes to pick me up!!!!

Oh well off to have my last 7 hours of torture for the week.


Happy F(ryan)day







No comments :