Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 February 2015

feeling a bit better until.....




.....I read that Gillespie the gallant may be heading to the BBL!!!! then I read the whole article and gave a mahooosive sigh of relief, he will be staying with Yorkshire but they are giving him the opportunity to go and possibly coach in next seasons Australian T20 series ALONGSIDE his duties at Yorkshire.
A great opportunity for the great man, and luckily I get the best of both worlds.

You can see that I will be taking a closer interest in the T20 next season if that happens.

Not so great is news from TMS land. As you know I love nothing better than going to sleep to the sound of the cricket commentary from test match special when the boys are away from home. We also listen in the office during the summer.................however all that came to an abrupt end yesterday when it was announced that 'he who must not be named in the blog' is joining the team. OH JOY, the sound of his whinging high pitch egotistical babble as I head off to the land of nod!!! No thank you!!! I will now be sleeping in the peace and quiet of mon boudoir and catching up on things when I wake up, via twitter.

Oh dear not a good start to a Thursday and after I had been so poorly yesterday.

today I am feeling much better although the doctor thinks that I may have had a touch of food poisoning, and to be honest the way I felt yesterday  I am inclined to agree with him

Where food is concerned I would eat anything ( apart from aubergine)  and I knew that I was right out of sorts yesterday when I could not even cope with a glass of water!. Yes I must now weigh about 6stone after not eating for a whole day!!!


Now I am off to Super swanky Lady Lainey office to see what delights  it holds for me and also safe in the knowledge that my trip to explore Headingley Stadium is safe ( weather permitting)

I hope that you all have a great day...............have to go as there is a bowl of shredded wheat with my name on it!

Until tomorrow.



No comments :