Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 February 2015

Back to building work!



My super cricket weekend is over and I am now back in the crazy world of construction. Oh Joy!! Yes as you can probably guess I am far from raring to go!!! And worse still the weather is total poo!!! ( serious meteorological term ).Yes if it's not trying to snow, it is pouring down and if its not pouring it windy and icy.
Boots and thermals again today I think!

So England were playing Scotland overnight. I couldn't be bothered to record it as I seriously thought that Scotland would win!
However I have woken to the 'shock' news that England have won a match...................yes really won a match.....................and by 119 runs too. Moeen Ali scored a century and Finn took 3-26, so I am giving him one more match before he is crocked and out for the domestic season too.
Geoffrey Boycott said that England will be relieved with this win as they have been playing below par.

Well Geoff you are right about that but  they are playing no better than we expect of them of late. I AM NOT anti England, I am not a fair weather England fan either, I just say how I see it ( and yes some of you will not agree)  and to be honest, they do not look to be playing as a team, they can still be a touch of  'every man for himself' and we most certainly do not EVER need the return of ' he who must not be named in the blog'.

I think that they need to pull their socks up, remember what they are being paid to do and go and do it. Take pride in playing for England without their heads being swayed with big money deals in the IPL/BBL.

When I am the Queen of cricket there will be big changes!!!

OH MY DOG!!!!   so early on a Monday morning to be off on a rant.........................

those office boys will be in for it now if my coffee is not on my desk when I walk into my office!!!!!!!!!!!!


just giving them fair warning.

So what did I do yesterday...........................absolutely nothing but knit!!!!! yes the knitting is now taking over my life in a big way and the grand unveiling of the name of the 'cottage industry' will be announced later.


So what does this week have in store for moi?????

I do know that at the end of the week I will be chained to my office computer dealing with all things 'Finsbury', and that will be going down as overtime.


Oh well off now to shout at boys, drink copious amounts of coffee and look pretty for 7 hours, might as well take it easy before the end of the week!!!

until tomorrow,



No comments :