Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 January 2015

Yeay!!!! It's F(ryan)day




It is finally F(ryan)day and it couldn't come soon enough, which means that this week I have escaped heading south for lots of work!

Probably next week!!!!

However that is all to come and tonight besty friend Francesca is heading round to the Chateau for dinner and chatter. Yes indeedy I am looking forward to that after a week with the 'office boys', whose chatter leaves a lot to be desired!

I had a spot of hypnotherapy over Christmas to try to resolve my issue with chocolate, if it was part of your '5  a day' I would be the healthiest eater in the world, sadly though it isn't and I was concerned that my love of 'choccies' was becoming a problem. as early as the next day the desire to have any chocolate was not even rearing it's head, and neither was having any other sweeties!! strange I thought, this must really work. I also have not had any chocolate cake, or cake in general. What a result....................................until I realised that I have now developed a very unhealthy obsession with cheese scones!
if you want to know my top 10 of shop bought scones email me for details!!!

I woke up to the news that England had managed to get rid of most of their top order batsmen, ( obviously trying to get back to the pavilion for cheese scones). The man with no lips went for a duck, Taylor went for a duck and only Morgan was making a stand. England are currently 202-7 (6.37am).

And talking about Morgan, he has said that he is surprised by 'he who must not be named in the blog' commenting about how the captain wanted him back in the team. Now the way I look at this is that 'Figjam' is too much in love with himself and opens his mouth before he puts his brain cell ( singular) in gear.
Yes it appears to be all fiction a little bit like the book he had published just before Xmas.

However the one thing he does know what to do, is to generate his own publicity.

Weather watch north East.
We had more wind and rain last night and it I do not think that we will be making sunbathing weather today ( or for the next few months).
so put a hat on, three pairs of thermals, two pairs of sock a pure new wool coat and waterproof mascara.
And for the girls, still make sure you have 25+ spf cream on your face!!!

Off to slap mine on now.

have a great F(ryan)day

No comments :