Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 January 2015

Wow!!! I had a super long lie in!!!



Flipping heck I have just woken up and it is nearly afternoon!!! What the chuff has been going on to make I, Lady Lainey lounge about in bed nearly all morning ( OK this is a slight exaggeration as it is only 9 am but that's very late getting up for me!).

Well yesterday afternoon, I went for a 100 mile hike with besty friend Francesca and the 'furry  free' Orson Mia and Lucky. I don't think it was 100 miles although it seemed like it. By the time I had eaten a mahooosive bowl of home made veg soup and got home I was so tired I fell asleep watching the BBL!!!!


I stumbled up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire and woke up about 20 minutes ago!!!]

I think that this doggy walking lark is the business as long as it's not hosing down with rain, or snowing #fairweatherwalker.


Well, well,well after being left out of the World Cup squad Ben Stokes has joined Melbourne Renegades to replace an injured Jessie Ryder, lets hope that Ben stays out of trouble and does not emulate the player he has replaced ( or his own previous form). Funny how they have both had the same problems in cricket ( and I don't mean injury). Good luck to him in the Big Bash.

Also flipping good luck to 'little' Timmy Bresnan who is now part of the Hobart team, and I am thinking that they need him!

Kumar Sangakkara has become the fastest player to reach 12.000 test runs, he achieved the feat in 224 tests.
Sri Lanka are currently playing New Zealand.

Oh well I am off to walk to Ladylaineyville and deposit more 'stuff' at the charity shop before coming home to have a nap!!!
One of my New years resolutions was to wear earrings every day. A bit of an odd one you might think. Well I was burgled 14 years ago when I lived in the South of Blighty and lost all my jewellery. I have since then only worn earrings on a handful of occasions ( 3 I think) and I did  not even wear earrings when I got married. So I decided that I would give it a go this year.
So far I have had the same diamond studs in since New Years day!! which was not the idea of the challenge. Oh well lets go and see if I can find a pair of dangly ones to wear to the shops, to match my tiara!

Have a super Saturday!!!




No comments :