Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wet and wild Wednesday











Whoop di flipping dooooooo, after yesterdays revelation that Adam Lyth is staying with my Tykes for another three years, this morning I was ready ( well apart from not having any  slap on) and waiting for 6 am when Yorkshire announced two new signings!!!!!well they announced it at about 5.54am BUT I was waiting!!!


Well who is it!!!!!!??????

It's none other

AARON FINCH  & GLENN MAXWELL



Wahhhhhhhaayyyyyyyy how excited am I?????, I am fair spinning round in my  chair, faster than Linda Blairs head in 'The Exorcist'.

Ok got to stop that now, my head is  all spinny and regurgitated Shredded wheat on the carpet is not a good idea ( never mind the fact that I will have to clean it up myself!).

I am jolly super excited to say the least

It may be wet outside but it's wild here in Chateau de Champions!!!!

#COYT

#WAYAW

Cannot wait now for my Headingley tour on 8th February!!!!!  I am thinking that I might try to get squatters rights in the Yorkshire dressing room.


So what else has been happening in the crazy world of cricket?????


to be honest WHO CARES!!!!! Yorkshire have done good.

However the world of Twitter was enlightened to the world of the minimum wage by a cricketer. Wish I was  £1 behind him.

However that aside today is too good to moan and whinge, because 'we' have two new signings!!!

Oh yes It's finals day in the BBL too, I am recording it and will watch at the weekend when I have way too much time on my hands!!

So without further ado, I am off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office to bask in thoughts of the up coming season


COME ON YOU TYKES!!!!!!!


No comments :