Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 January 2015

Welcome to 2015



Woohoooo it is now 2015 and it got off  to a cracking start as I woke up to the news that Baron Button, yes, Jenson himself has gone and gotten himself married to Jessica. great news for them both after a sad 2014.
Even better is that he beat 'Plastic' Lewis Hamilton down the aisle!!!.


Well the weather outside is frightful,
 but the thought of boiled egg and soldiers is delightful
And since we've no place to go,
Think I'll snore , yes I'll snore some more!

I am giving this day up to doing .............nothing, I will be eating healthily and this evening will be going for a long brisk walk whilst dinner cooks, but apart from that I am doing nothing..............except napping and knitting!!!

QUELLE SURPRISE!


So Australia won the series by drawing the match with India, a good result for them and what they needed after the shock of last year. I do think that it made them focus on what is important and for them getting a team together that would win was very important.

England are still having a bit of R & R and hopefully they will be able to pull together as a team to show that they can be  great cricketers.

It's all going to be happening in the next couple of months.

in the meantime you will have to be content with the combination of my diet and fitness regime. As I am entering into the life of 'Bootcamp' every Monday evening. I foresee this being hard and taking me to the edge, however I will do it and there will be no excuses!
However if skinny birds can do it, I am sure that a podgy old hen like me will give it a good go!
and as long as I manage to buy the appropriate supporting device this weekend!

Oh well time and eBay wait for no Lady as I had forgotten that I had things to put on there to sell.
That's another little thing that is really going to happen this year, Chateau de champions will be de-cluttered...............and redecorated!!!!


And finally many congratulations to Durham bowler Chris Rushworth who completed one year alcohol free at midnight last night. A great achievement and he should be very proud of himself as well. I f you haven't donated get over to his just giving page and leave some money!

OK off to eat,
Happy 2015 and enjoy New Years Day





No comments :