Powered By Blogger

Sunday 25 January 2015

Wakey wakey!!!!



So after doing all the mundane stuff yesterday I went back to bed and slept!!! Yes I slept until after 1pm!!!! Unheard of in the Chateau, but I must have needed it.

The sun shone brightly yesterday lulling everyone here in the North of blighty into a false sense of security. it was however flipping freezing and a good excuse to do nothing!

today is windy so I am hoping to get some of the mounds of washing on the line and dried. This would be a top result.

I watched some of the BBL mainly to see Gillespie the Gallant commentating. The cricket was ok but I was concentrating so much on it that I kept losing my train of thought where my knitting was concerned.  I am currently knitting a super throw for the sitting room.

I didn't do my hour of bird watching yesterday so I am going to do it today.
there are a few magpies that are around but they are usually in the deer park and rarely venture into the extensive rear grounds of the chateau. They do make a heck of a flipping noise though!!!

England Lions are in action today and it starts at 8am (in about 15 mins).

No cricket for England in Australia until 30th January when they take on India in Perth ( I wonder if Auntie molly has a ticket?).

things are gearing up for a The Big christening next weekend, this sounds a if it is going to be a huge day and really the baby will not get a look in as everything seems to be revolving around the 'party' afterwards.My thoughts are why did they just not have a party on a Saturday evening and then take the baby to church the next day. They seem to have their wires crossed somewhere.

well time to get a wriggle on

I know it is short today but I have lots to do.

Until tomorrow, when it is the start of the working week!!!


No comments :