Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 January 2015

Lazy Sunday?



Well it is still blowing a gale outside and I heard more rain hitting the windows earlier, so I suspect that it is going to be a home and lazy type of day today. Although saying that the bedding is already stripped and in the washing machine!

Yesterday I realised that one week back in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office had taken its toll already and I am loaded with cold and feeling pretty rough. Sooner I head off 'darn sarf' the better.

Ireland managed a three wicket win over Afghanistan in the Tri series warm up in Dubai, which will have boosted moral after being pummelled the other day.

Meanwhile ' he who must not be named in the blog' has been mouthing off about taking on England next week when they play  Prime Ministers XI in Canberra. As I stated late last year, that he will be looking for a place in the Australian team before much longer, he appears to think that he would be a great choice to play against his old team mates. #k**b ( views entirely my own)

Michael Clarke will be back to captain Australia in the World Cup but measures are in place to replace him as early as the second match if he fails to regain fitness. Well its OK  as  the above idiot will think he is an Australian by the end of the month and will be available to take over the helm!!!!

So back at the chateau the wind has managed to cause plenty of damage in the extensive grounds and I can see that it will have to wait until next weekend to be cleared up. , in fact there are a lot of things that will be waiting until next weekend. Having my hair  're oranged' being one of them.

Oh well I think it is time to put on the dishwasher and rev up the hoover.

Or maybe go back to bed for an hour.

Hmmmmmmm which one will it be.................................


No comments :