Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 January 2015

It's a windy F(ryan)day



Holy gust of wind!!! It is flipping windy out there!! I have just been to put out the recycling bin (which is only half full) and nearly got blown to Middridge!! So I have brought the bin back in as I don't want it taking a little jaunt up the road as the other one did last week!!

it is seriously wild out there and I am not too keen on the drive into Super swanky Lady Lainey office at all!!!

Yes the office was another fun packed day of learning new lyrics to old songs yesterday. In my book if you don't know the correct words then DO NOT SING. However the 'office boys' mantra must be ' sing the first thing that comes into my tiny mind'.

So it is F(ryan)day and the last day of the week, it is also the start of the weekend and for me this may include packing to head off 'darn sarf' and the joy of being back in areas of former home for a while. I am packing in advance as may be off at a moments notice ( well probably a bit longer than that!).

In the world of cricket there have been some World Cup warm up matches taking place in Dubai. This did not bode well for Scotland who got pummelled by Afghanistan. they suffered an eight wicket defeat and this was despite Hamish Gardener scoring 98.
Oh well it was only a warm up game!

Ireland, Scotland and Afghanistan are playing a tri-series in preparation of the World Cup, however Ireland have already lost Tim Murtagh for these matches due to a foot injury!!!

Oh well I am about to start up the Lady Lainey limo and get blown down the A1 to Ladylainey workville.

No doubt the office will be freezing as the wind howls through the cracks in the wall ( which the landlord classed as air conditioning). Good job I put my thermals on!!!

have a great F(ryan)day and it's nearly the weekend!








No comments :