Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 January 2015

It's Tuesday and it's 'warm'



yes it is warm, I know this because as I stuck my toe out from under the 'feather and down' it did not instantly turn blue and form icicles on it and then fall off, instead it stayed a shade of pink tinged with blue, which meant only one thing..................it is warm!!!

I jumped ( read that as crawled ) out of bed and headed for the shower and I am now super warm and feeling more awake.

Yesterday I woke up with AGH ( amazingly gorgeous hair) one of those strange things that happen when you go to be with wet hair ( flip side is you can wake up looking very scary). I was super chuffed and headed off to super swanky Lady Lainey office, where boys had not bought milk, nor text me to get me to buy some  on the way. I headed 'up' Skinnergate in Lady Lainey workville. OMG...windtunnel, I returned to the office looking like a scarecrow and my AGH ruined!!!!

Oh well enough of my woes. Australia were having woes themselves as their match against India in the tri series was a wash out, only 16 overs were possible before rain halted the rest of play.
England now face India in the decider.

Woohooo super brilliant news from Tykeshire as it is announced that Adam Lyth ( he of no hair and hideous laugh but super batsman) has signed a new three year contract with the besty county on the whole flipping world.
Now just waiting for His Royal Ryanness to do the same and I am a happy bunny.

It is getting closer to the season and I am hoping that the weather improves dramatically so that we can enjoy days basking in the sun and stuffing our faces with the carefully prepared 'cricnic'.

However word from the weather department is that we will be getting a ton of snow this week!!!!

yes snow!!!.....again!!!!!....what the chuffing heck is going on!!!! Do they not know that it is the christening of the year this week. Do that not know that 3 million people are turning out for the christening of the year!!!

Well thats my Jimmy Choos put away for a while longer.

So with that 'wonderful' news I bid you all farewell for today and hurtle off to the 'orifice'.
And to think I woke up this morning thinking it was F(ryan)day!!!!! No such luck!!!!


No comments :