Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 January 2015

It is Ryan's Day


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
We'll all feel as if we have winning lottery tickets
When you take 31 more wickets!!!!


It really is Ryan's day today, yes it is the birthday of his Royal Ryanness. Hopefully he is having breakfast in bed and a lie in, a day off training and lots of pressies....................

and hopefully we will get 31 ( or more) wickets this season which will take the FC haul to 700(+).

Yesterday Ryan told everyone that he would like 3 more years with Yorkshire. I think  that every Yorkshire supporter is hoping the same.

Happy Birthday Ryan have a great day what ever you are doing.

Over with the England Lions the Tykes were having a grand old time as with  Bairstow,Plunkett, Rashid and Brooks all hitting half centuries ( 63,55,78 and 53 respectively) and even Little Lythy took a wicket!
The match was drawn but it showed how strong the Yorkshire boys are.
I was wearing my white rose with pride.
Captain Trott hit a double century and once again the journo's were shouting for his recall to the national side. I am still not too sure about this, but hey what do I know?

My suitcase is still packed and in the hallway ready for my call to get on a plane and go south. having said earlier in the week that there was no way I was getting on a plane in the winds that were gusting around Blighty ( and I have travelled home from India strapped into my seat for 5 hours in the worst storms ever, so I would never repeat that!), I know that it won't be long before I am in the 'sunny' ( could be snowy) south.

All talk is centred on the up coming christening, I still find it hard to believe that what is meant to be a religious service is turning into a funfair!!! should  be worth the present! ( if I am able to attend).


Dame Didi is back at hospital today,so sending big good luck messages for her. She will be in France scoffing cheese and quaffing wine before you can say 'Jacques Robinson'.

well it is still super windy here but the snow from yesterday has disappeared, no doubt lurking in a dark corner waiting for me to finish work and then start falling.

have a great Thursday, we are closer to the weekend, and................

Happy Birthday Ryan.


No comments :