Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 January 2015

And it's still windy!!!


Oh my dog, it is still very very windy, in fact it is fair to say that the wind has not stopped blowing since Friday and any chance of doing jobs outside yesterday were gone with the wind!!! yes it was indeed a horrible weekend weather wise.

Now however a  new week is up on us and I have my case ready to go off to pastures new if that is what is required this week. Am I ready for it?
Well a change is as good as a rest and hopefully the hotel that I am staying in will have a bath!

In South Africa where I doubt the weather is as pants as it is here the England Lions are trying to thwart South Africa A. The current score is South Africa A 379-4. Top Tykes, Plunkett, Lyth and Bairstow have been involved in the wickets, with Boys Rankin taking one too.

come on you Tykeshire boys!

After all the hoohaa about 'The book' and 'The bullying' and the ' I am not just an ego'. Stuart Broad has come out and said that 'he who must not be named in the blog,' should not have been sacked for England and just dropped.
Now this man seem to sit on a wobblier fence than I, Lady Lainey and  to be honest I am not sure if he is making a real comment or just stirring up some media attention, which is really the last thing that England need especially when it concerns the events of last season.

let it go Stuart!!! Even though the other person can't.

The 'big' boys of England have been having a warm up match ahead of the World cup with five of the boys hitting 50'.

Keep up the good work.

And talking about work, I had better fly and this week that expression could be truer than you think!









No comments :