Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 December 2014

They think it's all over........



And so it is  for another year, the recycling bins are full of cardboard and Christmas cards and everyone is stuffed full of turkey and chocolate. ( except for me who is still stuffed full of pulled pork form my fantastic meal at Smoke Barbecue on Xmas Eve).


Today it is Saturday and I am heading off  down to ladylaineyville shops to drop a few boxes at the charity shop, these have been filling up over the past couple of weeks and now it is time for them to go.

I am also late posting this blog and trying  getting ready as I was up most of the night watching cricket.

So what has been happening??

Well Captain Smith of Australia has made his mark as he put on 192 to help them reach a brilliant score of 530, however India are 108-1 in reply.
Smith scored a career best, with his  192.


In New Zealand ( or New Zealia as it has become known here at The Chateau) were also playing a blinder. With a first inning score of  441, Sri Lanka were  all out for 138 and followed on. They are 84-0 overnight.

I tell you Sky were skipping from one country to another and I was getting very confused, especially if I had fallen asleep!!


Other plans for today?

Well I am going to do some cooking and cleaning and washing..........................oh my goodness me it's like Christmas never happened!!!

However there are serious plans afoot here at the Chateau and I need to get a head start as I have another week away from the office.

What is going to be happening????

Well it will hopefully all unfold in the new year!


So now I am heading into town................that will be half an hour of my life that I will never get back!!!!




No comments :