Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 December 2014

The weekend is here and it's manic!





Oh my giddy aunt it is Saturday and I am already running around like the proverbial headless chicken!!!!! I have been up since 5.30am!!!! I am hoovering and dusting and doing all the things that I should have done last night..............................when I sat down to watch  BBL ( and Gillespie the Gallant) and had a couple of glasses of wine!

I was also busy putting the finishing touches to the last cricket jumper tea cosy, it is ready to post out although I very much doubt that it will arrive before Xmas!

I have to sort out the cards and presents that I am delivering tomorrow and hope that I get them all done, as I am off on my Xmas jollies on Tuesday!!

Oh dear poor old Alastair Cook must have been on the naughty list, he has been removed  as ODI captain. Twitter was alight last night with everyman and his dog having his say re this. Well people have been clamouring for this to happen.

SOMEONE made an appearance on Twitter to the delight of his sycophantic followers. he is hoping to get back in the England team now!!!
Well I am off to get Australian or South African citizenship if that happens. Actually might go Italian as I know the national coach!!!

Steve Harmison who in my opinion is not up to commentating on TV, stated the timing of the sacking was 'naughty'. Oh Steve if you want to be on TV, up your vocabulary!!!


Good news is that  Australia (  who might become my home team) beat India in the test by 4 wickets. See!!!! I told you they would come good.

Whilst flicking through the cricket news I nearly choked on my coffee  ' Nottinghamshire sign Philanderer', well, well, well I think to myself, every county has them, they just don't advetise it!!!.

Then I realised they had signed Vernon Philander!!!!!!   #shouldhavegonetospecsavers


oh well the washing machine has finished, I have to throw myself in the shower and then I am off for lunch with the lovely Jane.





No comments :