Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 December 2014

The countdown begins



Yes it is now the 9th of December and the countdown to the arrival of Pere Noel is on. The tree is still not up at the Chateau and I am beginning to think that it may not happen at all in fact as I won't be here over Christmas I am wondering if I will bother. After all it's only little old me living in the house and I am not too bothered about it. I have some decorations out and with these in place I am quite happy.

Talk in super swanky Lady Lainey office is all about Fridays lunch ( well the boys are talking about it). They obviously don't get out much as they are way too excited about the fact that they will be eating and drinking colossal amounts on the company. One of them in particular is counting down the hours until he can get completely smashed at the companies expense.  I am not drinking which is a first in the history of Lady lainey boss lady. However with things being as they have been of late I feel it is wise to stay sober so as not to say anything out of turn.

Sean Abbott returned to cricket yesterday. It must have been the hardest day of late. Well done to him.

Australia are currently playing their test against India. People were still paying their respects to Phil Hughes.

I have a jolly busy week this week as I have a wine tasting tomorrow evening which is also a christmas meal. That should be good, a room full of business woman letting their hair down.


Today I am off to chubby club to see if I have managed to shed some more weight. Considering the amount of grub that sneaks its way down my gullet I am thinking that it may not be so, however I must persevere.


Durham bowler Chris Rushworth who is in the last weeks of his 'dry 2014' is holding one last event to mark his fundraising. it takes place on 31st January 2015 at The Hardwick Manor outside Durham. He has managed to secure captain colleywobble and the lovely Marcus North to participate and a good evening it looks like too. Complete with a three course meal ( its getting better by the minute).
for more information regarding tickets contact  chrisdry2014@gmail,com.

Oh well dry is something that the orange curls are not so best to get on and hopefully not turn up in the office with icicles hanging off my head. However after no heating yesterday morning, that is always a possibility!.

A Bientot

No comments :