Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 December 2014

Not long now



Well it's all gearing up now or the big get away. My clothes are laid around the spare bedrooms waiting to be put into a case and although that sounds as if I am organised, I am far from it!!!

yesterday I spent the day hopping from one family house to another, drinking copious amounts of tea and chatting.

Highlight of the day, seeing all my family.

low point of the day, realising how old they are getting.

Well in truth none of us are getting any younger!!!


Over in Australia in the BBL there were no highlights for Andrew Flintoff as he made his long awaited debut for Brisbane Heat. Sadly the hype was greater than the performance. Hmmmm not much else that I can say. Although maybe...............get back into retirement!

Matthew Hayden former Australian batsman has been talking about SOMEONE and stated that his exclusion from the England side was 'ludicrous'. Well, hell, Matthew as SOMEONE is playing out in Australia at the moment it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't now think that he is Australian and start looking for a spot in their team.

I have only two more days to go at Super Swanky Lady Lainey office before it is all over for another year. Yes only two more days to have to endure, boys smells, boys uncouth chatter and boys in general!!!!!
Then total bliss and relaxation.

I am donning my besty tiara in preparation of this although as it is Monday and the landlord will have made sure that there has been no heating on over the weekend, I am sure that thermals, six jumpers and a fleece do not really go with my sparkly head gear!!!

I still have some wrapping of pressies to do but I  will sort that out this evening as well as putting 'stuff' in my case, and before I know it I will be hot footing it to Chateau Saltburn and then heading south to Sheffield!!
and a bath!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!






No comments :