Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 December 2014

My little bubble of calm



As you know I have been retreating into my little bubble of calm of late when at Super swanky Lady lainey office, this is due mainly to the fact that 'office boys' have returned to their childhood and are spending their days in a world of uncouthness and toilet humour. Now I can laugh and joke ( and swear) like a trooper, however there is a time and a place for it and the office is not that place. Hence entering my sphere of loveliness

well today I am really going to a place of calm and tranquillity as I have my first birthday gift session of Aromatherapy massage, I think that I will be fair floating when I come out. Yes the world will look a brighter place and the birdies will be chirping their little hearts out and then I will walk back into the bomb site that is Chateau de Champions!!!! The calmness will soon be disappearing!

However I am late posting this morning as I have stripped the bed, dusted and hoovered mon boudoir and  so at least that is sorted.

I may ( or may not) put up the tree this afternoon, then again I will probably have a nap.

I am gearing up to get everything done so that I can watch cricket tomorrow. Well that is the plan and lets hope it all works out.

Hampshire have been handing out the Biro's as three more players renewed contracts. Jimmy Adams is there until 2016 as is James Tomlinson and Danny Briggs. I am expecting big things from my 'South Durham' boys now that they are playing with the big boys again.

Michael Clarke is on course to be fit to play in the first test despite a hamstring ( and heartstring) injury. Come on Australia!!! yes ,I know not very patriotic but I want to see them do well and they have had some jolly good players in their time. ( yep, one coaches Yorkshire now!).

Dame Didi is hoping for the return of the Daimler soon as she has been told to get back to driving ( and stop being chauffeured around by Eldest monster child nephew). She has also been told that it may be a while before she gets her dancing shoes on again. however she is determined that she is going to do that sooner rather than later. And apparently her hair is not coming back curly as she hoped. However on the plus side it's not orange  like mine. ( 'Nice and Easy ' can sort that out! shade no666 'Ronald McDonald head').

Oh well I am off to become a calmer and chilled out personage now.
Have a great Saturday!


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hay LL

Bought two pairs of shoes yesterday, they are the same make as the **** sandals I had previously. Yes I am walking on air, feel light enough to be doing a few dancing moves - however really don't want to end up break dancing!!!!
Cushion Walk have excelled again.

DD