Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Mid week



It's mid week, and I am super busy doing 3 millions jobs at once. My job in super swanky Lady Lainey office which is 7 hours of looking pretty  (harder than you would think!). My PA job ( which is only weeks from ending  but suddenly spiralled into a frenzy of work). My cricket work, which is starting to take off. flipping heck I think that I am going to change my name to Diana Prince ( google it if you don't understand).

So I am keeping this super short as I have a flurry of emails to send off before I go to my other job(s).

Over in Australia it is all going on, Michael Clarke scored an emotional century after retiring hurt on 60. However after injections ( what ever happened to the 'magic sponge) he came back to hit 106 not out before rain interrupted play. Australia 473-6

Captain Cook will be back in action in the fifth ODI which starts at 9am our time. England are 3-1 down in the series and to be honest I do not see them winning this game. However stranger things have happened and I will probably be proven wrong.

It was a bit windy here last night ( no, nothing to do with baked beans!!), we are being told that we are going to be hit by a 'weather bomb' which will subject us to 4 days of freezing cold, icy winds and blizzards. Well that sounds like life in Lady Lainey office with broken heating, so I reckon that I can handle what ever is coming.

However whether it happens is another thing, as you know the forecasters are not too good at getting it right.( quickly looking out of the window to check that there is no snow!!!)

Oh well as I said this is short as I have a huge amount of work to do in a short space of time.

See you tomorrow if I haven't typed my fingers off by then!







No comments :