Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 December 2014

It's a fabulous F(ryan)day



Wooohooo it is a fabulous F(ryan)day today, it is nearly the weekend AND I have finally sorted out my position with 'Inspired Cricket'. A company who now have me as a Brand Ambassador. How lucky am I?and how lucky are they?

So as I set foot tentatively into the working world of cricket, things are looking better already.

My voice is only just making itself heard again now and to be honest with that and the cold and the tiredness I have been feeling really out of sorts this week. hopefully next week will see me back to full working order.

England are not looking better, as despite a win they are now going to be without Captain Cook for the next match as he has  been banned due to  a slow over rate. Eoin Moran is looking as if he will be stepping into the captains shoes!

Australia's first test starts on Tuesday after being delayed due to the unforeseen circumstances of last week.  Shaun Marsh has been added to the team and I think that we will see them go out and surprise all their critics.

Although it is nearly the weekend, when we should be winding down after the working week, I know that I am going to be very busy and that  started last night with the massive amounts of washing that I got through. Tonight I am going to 'Narnia' ( under the stairs cupboard) and going to try to get  the very back of this tunnel like space, sorted out once and for all.

Then I might be able to store even more 'stuff' in it!!!!!!

I have made a start with the Christmas decorations in the chateau, I am doing it a little bit at a time and at this rate I might be ready for next Christmas. Please note that I do not have outdoor lights or a 'Santa' crawling up the wall. I think that my decorations are a little more tasteful.......................except for the wind up Christmas pudding!!!!

And finally today before I head off to Super swanky Lady Lainey office for the last time, I would like to say that today would have been my Dads birthday. Yes His Royal Gorgeousness would have been having a couple of slices of cake and opening his presents whilst surrounded by his 'harem'.


Happy Birthday Dad.




No comments :