Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 December 2014

I'm back



I'm back!!!! After a 'day off' to get myself pulled back to some sort of normality, I am back to full fighting Lady Laineyness. To say that the 'Baby Shower' was a success is an understatement. Although the mummy went home early ( and sober)  everyone else carried on partying until the wee small hours of yesterday morning, before retiring  to bed.

Yes we all looked a very sorry bunch when we surfaced yesterday.

I made my way home and then got on with the important things at chateau du Champions, like housework and washing and cooking and napping ( which was top of the list).

Then I trundled off to my bed at 8pm  and was probably asleep by 8.05pm!!!

Yesterday would have been Phil Hughe's 26th birthday and Michael Clarke marked the day by paying tribute to Hughes, who's death last week sent shock waved through the cricket world.

Worryingly an Umpire was killed during a cricket match in Israel after being hit on  the head with a ball which appeared to bounce off the stumps.

England suffered another defeat at the hands ( and bats) of Sri Lanka,having managed to prise Finn away from the swimming pool and let Ben Stokes take his place reserving the sunbeds. Finn managed 9 runs and 1 wicket but Sri Lanka completely trounced the England boys.

Back to the drawing board!

This week is a busy one for I Lady Lainey as I am out an about doing wine work this week and then on Thursday I am off to Leeds to sort out all things to do with my new position in cricket. No I am not working for Yorkshire ( sadly) but I do get to be out and about in the cricket community which is one step closer!


Well I have lots to do today and need to get a wriggle on with it, so I am off to hot foot it to super swanky lady lainey office where today ( joy of joys) I am working with Trill Boy as the other two are off down to London HQ for a handover meeting.

Until tomorrow


No comments :