Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 December 2014

Big day today!



So today is a big day for me but at the moment I cannot say any more, more will be revealed tomorrow, good or bad.

I had an early night last night as I am without voice again which is not ideal for today, but hey not a lot I can do about it. I did however go to bed with wet hair!!!, oh my goodness me!! I have awoken this morning to the orange birdsnest, being  worse than normal and to be honest I have no idea what to do with it apart from hop back in the shower and wash it all over again!

Yesterday saw England win a match!!! Yes they won!!!! Not a lot else that can be said about that!.

Michael Clarke is now the hottest name trending on Twitter after his heartfelt eulogy at Phil Hughes funeral. To be honest I cannot even think about it without filling up with tears. This man has made numerous press conferences in the last week and has shown great love and affection for the friend he has lost. I really feel that this is a turning point for the Australian team who of late have been in the wilderness. Sometimes tragedy is what is needed to spur you on to greater things.

If you are brave enough to read the transcript of his great words, it can be found here.

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/30308303

Have some tissues at hand because even reading his words is  heart wrenching.


It is freezing again here in Ladylaineyville, luckily the limo is in the garage so no scraping involved in getting to super swanky Lady lainey office, if the news is to be believed we are in for freezing temperatures for a while to come, which probably means that it will be wall to wall sunshine by the weekend.
However Pony Paul did say with glee that snow was expected. I can tell you there is no 'glee' on my face at the prospect of snow!

The prospect of an aromatherapy massage is however top of my list and I am off on Saturday morning for my first which was a birthday present from besty friend Francesa.

Well best to be off and sort out the afro/birdsnest.

Until tomorrow when I hope to have very exciting news ( well exciting for me).





No comments :