Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 December 2014

Back to the office



So it's Monday and it's back to the office day. Oh joy!!!

I didn't go out at all yesterday I actually didn't get dressed and slept most of the day after dosing myself up with anything that I had in the house. Then as I sort of knew would happen, I have laid awake in bed since 3am. Never mind I can have a nap when I get to the office, 'the boys' will still be chattering about their fantastic night out in Darlington courtesy of the company, so will hardly notice that I am asleep.



I did manage to wrap some presents and intend to get them posted out and hand delivered this week so that at the weekend I can go out for lunch with friends and have besty friend Francesca round on Saturday evening.

I also this week have to think about packing my case for going to Sheffield. Woohooo I can have a bath, in fact I can have as many baths as I can fit in the days I am there!!! Super excited about that.

So nothing to report in cricket today but it was Sports Personality of the Year last night.  The winner of the title for 2014. Lewis Hamilton, which is in some ways an oxymoron...................personality is something he is sadly lacking. He only smiles when he wins and is a most ungracious loser. And obviously he was all smiles last night...............................but those earrings!!!!??????WTF!!!!????


I have a couple of small pressies to purchase today or tomorrow and then I am all done and can  think about the sales when I can  (unseasonally) buy all my cards for next year and  get some bargains to put in my 'box'. This is where I put things that I buy through the year, then in about October I go through the box see what I have purchased for everyone and  am ever so slightly organised.


I was debating giving the decorations a miss this year and packing them back up and putting them back into the garage. However I have had a sort of  change of heart and will now  make an effort to make the house festive.

It may not be this evening as my nose is still running like a tap and my head is aching and you know the rest, so I had best stop whining and get myself off to the office!

Until tomorrow when it will be only 6 working days to go.


No comments :