Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 December 2014

A lovely lie in



Ah yes a lovely lie in for me and i think that I needed it.

It was a full on busy day yesterday, the arrival of 'Big Boss Simon' from London HQ meant only one thing, that it was the annual office gut bash. so off to Bannatynes Hotel we wandered and had the most amazing lunch which most of the participants will not have appreciated due to consuming huge amounts of alcohol. I however did not drink at all, yes I know this sounds shocking, but I knew that I had a full on busy evening.

So after catching up with old friends last night it was a late night to bed. what a rebel!!!!

In Australia its been a tough time for Michael Clarke who has suffered another hamstring injury and fears this time his career may be over. he is hoping this is not the case but says that he has to be realistic.The Australians did however win the match by 48 runs which was a huge boost to cricket in Australia after the dark days of the last couple of weeks. I told you they would come back stronger.


England are currently in action against Sri Lanka, Captain Cook on his return went for 1!!!

not a lot you can say about that !


Sean Abbott has been making his mark in his return to cricket as he took 6-14, a brave young man who is showing not only a lot of potential but also a lot of courage.

I, Lady lainey however am showing a complete lack of motivation today which is nothing new. The weather is not great and i am feeling the need to have lots of sleep. however only 7 working days to go until i have a lot of R 7 R, most especially in Sheffield where the R & R will be plentiful.

So without further ado, I am off to do all the things on my list before tiredness and nap time are calling.

Must remember to write my Christmas cards!

Or I might just send ecards instead, or i might just not bother at all.

oh well off I jolly well go!






1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL

As long as you don't take the monster nephew route, write the cards and leave them in your bag or don't even bother buying cards!!!!!

Hope they get cards for their Mammy and Daddy though.

DD