Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 November 2014

Wooooo I 'm going to Scarbados!!!!!




Yes the fixtures came out yesterday and I am already booked for Headingley in July and Scarbados too I am super bouncy excited, cricket is getting closer!!!
I have already notified Harry ( Tapas) Latchman about the Durham v Middx match in late August and we are making a plan for him and the lovely Blossom to come up to the icy  wastes of the North for that one.


It's beginning to look a lot like cricket and I am a happy bunny!!

I am sitting here listening to the rain which is not making me happy as I have to trek to Lady Laineyville shops to get some 'bits and bobs' for tonights big event. yes tonight is the 'Baby Shower' I am heading over to Billingham ( well someone has to go there!) to stay at 'mad' Nikki Thurstons house  whilst celebrating the imminent arrival of Lauren Thurstons second baby. We all know that the baby is a girl, and that Lauren wants to call her, Milly-Rose. However Laurens 4 year old daughter Olivia insists that the baby is called 'Milly- Ribbon'!!!!



As the whole 'cricket family' have come out in mourning for Phil Hughes, it has been announced in Australia that Hughes ODI shirt no 64  has been retired. Yesterday saw a social media meltdown with everyone putting their bats out for Phil. there were tears aplenty from I Lady lainey I can tell you. True heartfelt sentiments from across the globe.


Lancashire have ordered new helmets for their squad ahead of the new season and in the wake of the tragedy this week.

 England are in action as I type ( and yes bats are out there too ). Both teams are wearing black armbands  and  England are currently 163-6. I am recording it and will watch it later, well will fast forward to any good bits.



hark I hear the washing machine on spin cycle so it is time to hurriedly put an end to my waffling and go and  sort out my smalls ( and my larges).

Then it is full speed ahead for a  busy day and evening.

Have a super saturday.

Dame Didi I will chat to you tomorrow.




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

At least I will be finished Richard Coeur de Lion's Crusader outfit by tomorrow. Just been painting a cross on the front of his tabard. Only got to do a big cross on his cloak, stitch the fastener to the neck and we are sorted.

Busy busy.

DD