Powered By Blogger

Monday 17 November 2014

Want to stay in bed!!




OMG!!!! It is now 6.17am and I want to go back to bed and stay there. I am very very tired after the birthday bash weekend.

So yesterday Mad Nikki Thurston and Dave and I were up with the larks and went out to have a big fat breakfast. We actually couldn't believe when we went into the pub at 10.15am that people were actually drinking!!!!At that time!!!To be honest non of us were interested in booze we just wanted the food.

After an hour of eating, drinking gallons of coffee and laughing our heads off, we headed back to the Chateau where I was dropped off. I then had time to get changed, get the dishwasher going and then Harry Latchman and Blossom arrived.

I had a full afternoon and evening which involved eating and drinking and laughing so much that this morning my sides are very sore.

Good news though is that Harry and Blossom are coming back North next season when Middlesex are playing Durham ( well Harry has to come and support his former team). So we can have a full 4-5 days of fun.


When I got home I phoned   Dame Didi and was chatting to her  for about 10 hours at one point I  was actually falling asleep when I was talking to her.



I wanted to give you some cricket news today but to be honest I am soooo tired that I am now about to throw myself in the shower and then head off to work.

Tomorrow will be more flipping exciting with lots of cricket news and gossip and if I can't find any to share with you i will just make it up!!!!!


Until tomorrow


No comments :