Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 November 2014

The aftermath!

How well my friends and family know me!!!


Well I think that you are all expecting me to be hungover and feeling pretty rough this morning. well surprisingly I am not, I am actually bright eyed and bushy haired this morning, and although I didn't make it too my bed until after 2.30am I was still up at 7.30.

I did however not drink anywhere near as much as anyone was expecting me too and I feel much better for it!

So sadly my birthday is over for another year and what a fantastic evening was had by all.

All the Robbo's and the Wilko's got together as well as  friends  and my oldest school friends, I have known two of them since my first day at school.
A huge mix of family and friends who had travelled from all over the blinking globe to be with me on my birthday.

How more lucky can a Lady be........................................... well she can be very very lucky, and get masses of pressies including  ( obviously) diamonds, and aromatherapy  sessions, and  champers and Chateauneouf de Pape ( LOVELY!!!) and lots of wine and fabulous crystal glasses and a fig tree and a 'boule de neige' plant for the extensive grounds of Chateau de Champions and .......................well the list goes on, but I have to say that I was very very spoilt!!!

I did also receive the most apt pressie for me,


This will be hung in the hall way very very soon. Thank you Joe it was the most wonderful surprise and I love it.


A little bit of crickety news for this Sunday morning is that  Australian captain Michael Clarke has been ruled out of the rest of  ODI series due to a hamstring injury. It is n fact the 3rd time he has had this injury in the last 6 weeks, and now Clarke is returning to Australia for treatment.

And now I am going to wake up my house guests and make some breakfast for us all, and then I am being taken out for lunch by Harry Latchman and Blossom after which I think that I will just chill out tonight!!.

What an evening!!!!






No comments :