Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 November 2014

Rainy old Saturday





Well I have woken up to rain and more rain, however I am in in my wonderful B & B in Helmsley in the warm and dry,.

I came to north yorkshire to host a wine tasting for the local hospice, and the turn out was amazing.

I had booked to stay overnight, however when I arrrived at the 'B & B, I was completely amazed by the fact that my room was actually an annexe, with lounge and bedroom as well facing onto a wonderful garden and wow what a great nights sleep I had last night
so that aside  cricket news is low on the
 ground, and still no news on extension of His Royal Ryanness' extended contract.



Australia cleaned up in the one day series with a game  in hand against South Africa.

Moeen Ali is proving himself invaluable with England as he hit a 21 ball 50 against the Sri Lanka A side in a warm up match.

This is a super short blog today as I am struggling to write it on my tablet and phone  Arrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

So now off to pick up my car and eat a hearty breakfast!!





No comments :