Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 November 2014

Pre birthday F(ryan)day




Wooohooo it is not only F(ryan)day it is also my birthday eve and I am now super excited, so excited that I feel super sick!!! or that might be all the spinning around on my office chair that I have been doing!!!! is it too early to be sooooo flipping excited????/  I think not!

I am twirling my curls and putting on my slap in between typing this, see I can multi task too!!! I have my besty tiara on and a frock to make sure that I get into the birthday spirit. Although in truth I would rather stay at home and open a bottle of 'Mount Gay' rum and get really into the spirit!!!.

Instead I will head of to Super Swanky ( boys are frankly.....horrid) Lady Lainey office and spend a day enjoying the peace and serenity that I now surround myself in. I may even plug myself into my MP3 player and cut myself off from the coarseness completely. A Lady does not have to endure anything like that I am sure!


so we have a it of cricket news today too, but not about his Royal Ryanness contract,sadly, Mat Spriegel, Ex Northants and Surrey player has retired at the age of 27. he was released by Northants at the end of the season despite making numerous first class appearances. Spriegel hit the winning runs for Northants in the  2012 CB40 final and was part of the team that won the 2013 T20 Trophy. Good luck to him in whatever he moves onto.

James Tredwell has signed a new contract with Kent prior to him leaving for the one day series in Sri Lanka.

Rohit Sharma yesterday became the first man to amke 250 runs in a one day match, his 264 saw him well and truly over take Virender Sehwag, whose 219 was the previous record.
Sharma was caught on the final ball of the match.


Finally Happy Birthday to Daddy Rushworth, who is 21 today ( wow all the best people are 21 this week). I hope that you have a great day, what ever you do. I am sure that Pasha will not let you have a break from her walks though! See you tomorrow.

Now time to head off and get through F(ryan)day and then it is the flipping big birthday bash weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOP DI FLIPPING DOOOOODDDYYYY

No comments :