Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 November 2014

Izzy whizzy Lady Lainey in a tizzy




OMG!!!, it is Saturday and I have LOTS & LOTS to do!!!! yes indeedy, so this might just be the shortest blog in the history of Lady Lainey's blogs.

Poor Dame Didi, who is having a bit of a do with her joints and especially her feet, has now been having a problem with the Dame Didi Daimler. After sitting on the drive at Chateau Saltburn. Firstly the battery had gone completely flat and then  the brakes seized up, and it wouldn't move anywhere.
Baron  Burphy from across the moat came to her assistance but the Daimler was still doing strange things like cutting out and stopping dead.
It needs a proper run out, but not a good idea for Dame Didi to do that especially as she would not be able to walk anywhere if it conked out!!!

Things never go as planned.

So last night I nipped round to Coutess Chris of McNallys, I dressed down as I knew that I would be 'attacked' by the Royal Hounds. Oh yes having been sat on for over an hour by Leo the Doberman with the thyroid problem, I felt like Dame Didi, except that it wasn't just my feet that wouldn't work, I thought that I was paralysed from the waist down!.
Hector the three legged Lurcher was his usual funny self, however once Leo has been banished to the carpet, Hector took up residence on my knee, he was considerably lighter than the afore mentioned hound.!!!

And now as the sun is up and the weather is unseasonably mild, I am going to throw open all the doors and windows of Chateau de champions and start with the  task of doing some housework.

Oh and Australia are in action against Pakistan so I will have the TV blasting out in the background.

Oh well Izzy Whizzy lets get busy!!!!


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL,

Thanks for the mention. I have got to get a wriggle on this morning too as my work colleague is coming to pick me up at 12.30pm and we are going somewhere ( a secret somewhere) for something to eat. Can't wait. Happy housework day.

DD

PS Hope your lower body is back to normal.