Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 November 2014

It's cold. it's frosty and it's Monday!!,



Yes it's a cold frosty day here in the icy wastes of the north and I am freezing my little fingers off trying to get this types up before I leave for Super swanky Lady Lainey office, which will no doubt be at least 10 degrees colder than the outside temperature.Thermals today I think and lots of layers too.

Plan for this week is to get all my work out of the way before Thursday when the fixture list comes out and I plan my summer 2015.

Yesterday besty friend Francesca and I went off to the viewing for the auction in lady laineyville................oh dear, I spotted a FANTASTIC ring and tried it on.............big mistake. The ring was HUGE but looked amazing and caused quite a stir with the ladies present. I ended up modelling the said ring, but with a burly man standing by my side to make sure that I didn't 'do one' with it on! and what was the ring like, well not my usual choice but it was stunning.
 Sadly the guide price was stunning too £1400-£1800 but I was  reliable informed that it would probably go for twice that amount. Hmmmmmmm  came home emptied the piggy bank and at £3.47 I am thinking that I may not be in the running for it!

I have until tomorrow to raise a lot of pennies or find Mr Right to buy it for me #tallorder


Cricket is being frustrated by rain in Sri Lanka and the boys seem to be going stir crazy ( well according to Joe Roots facebook offerings).

Michael Clarke has been named in the Australian squad after doubts due to a hamstring injury, he looks to be fit to play, which is great news for Australia as they have topped the rankings in the ODI 's.

Well I am hoping to top the rankings in clearing my desk in the fastest time today and then be able to have a nap at lunchtime.

Here's hoping!

now it's time to set off for the office and hopefully some peace and quiet.





No comments :