Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 November 2014

It's now or never



After stating out quite well yesterday with the house work, I got sidetracked, and found a handbag that I haven't seen in two years, I was flipping pleased to see it, but the resulting mess made me head for the chaise longue for a lie down!!!.

Then when I felt fully recovered, I decided to do even more 'stuff' that was not housework related. Result was that I am now up to my eyeballs in extra work today!

So I already have the washing machine going, the kitchen is tidied and the floor has been washed.
The hall and the boot room are done and I now about to wash the windows in the office and the bedrooms, before moving on to hoovering!

Then I am 'nipping' down to 'Homebase' to  have a look for some winter flowering plants to make the extensive grounds of Chateau de Champions look a  little less stark.
Wow I will be 'cream crackered' by lunchtime.

Other people who appear to be 'cream crackered' are The West Indies, who are being sued by India for $42m!!!!!! This all comes about after the West Indian players went on strike over pay. I am sort of thinking that they will not be getting a pay rise any time soon. And as I previously said, this could be a crushing blow for West Indian cricket.

I am not sure where this is going to end, but it could spell disaster for some.

Unless a disaster occurs for Pakistan it is looking as if they may have their first series win over Australia in 20 years.They have a 370 run lead with eight wickets in hand.


The 2015 Yorkshire CCC calendar is out now, and you will never guess who is Mr November ( my birthday month). Oh yes it is His Royal Ryanness, wooohoooo it will be November all year next year!!!
If they had asked me I could have provided them with a picture or 400 to use!!!!!

Oh well enough of bleating on, time to get back into the war zone that is my home.

See you on the other side!!!




No comments :