Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 November 2014

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY



Joyeux anniversaire
Joyeux anniversaire
Joyeux anniversaire Lady Lainey
With the bright orange hair ( hopefully after lunch)


OMG!!!!! it is my birthday and better still it is my party ce soir. Jut alors!!!! je suis tres excite, so 'excite' that I am even typing in my native tongue,'franglais'

I have not opened all cards or pressies yet.......................but I am itching to do it. I am going to have a substantial breakfast and then crack on with last minute 'things' for the party tonight, before settling down with a Sean Bean film and start ripping the paper of the pressies!!!!

'Mad' Nikki Thurston and Dave are staying tonight so gave their boudoir a quick once over last night, as well as sorting out the food bits and pieces. And organising the birthday cake which is actually lots of cakes!

Mr Funky 'popped' round with my card and pressie last night,and is going to be the 'bouncer' at my party. well bouncing is something he is good at I have seen him after a couple of sherries. Actually I have usually seen two of him as I have normally been partaking  of sherries too!!!!

There is crickety news today but to be honest WHO CARES!!!!! Just for one day I am not reporting on any, except for the fact that is exactly 3 years since Gillespie the Gallant took hold of the reigns at Yorkshire, and just look what has happened since then!!!

#COYT

#champions

My phone is 'beeping' like a mad thing and I am overwhelmed by the texts and emails for my birthday Who knew being 21 would make you so popular????!!!

Dame Didi and the monster children nephews plus Daddy Walker are all tipping up at about 3pm, hope I am still awake by then!! Although as they are bringing presents I will make myself stay awake.

Former Middx and Notts bowler ( and besty friend)Harry Latchman and the lovely Blossom are arriving about 2pm, I cannot believe that I will have seen them twice in one year!They sent a text to say to expect their arrival.

OK I have to go and sit by the door now to wait for the Yorkshire team arriving with my 2015 calendar. Because it is REALLY going to happen!!!!

Here is my Birthday present, just waiting for them to arrive!!!



It's going to be a grand old day!

Hope you all have a great time,I know I am going to!!!

No comments :