Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Birthday wish list part two




Birthday wish part two is a membership for Besty home county in the whole flipping world..............YORKSHIRE!!!!!

or  four nights stay at The Headingley Lodge, not bothered which it is  I get to see my boys either way. And I would prefer a room on the second floor too just to be really picky.

Heard yesterday that Yorkshire have a 'drone camera' and they tweeted some pictures from over the ground. Note to self, remember to close the curtains when I stay at the lodge!!!!!

The Yorkshire boys were back in pre season training yesterday which left some of them a little sore and obvious that they had been living it up the last few weeks.
Also note to self, if the boys are back in training time to get Lady Lainey back in training, however at the moment with the elbow its a bit difficult, excuses aside though, it really is time to get back to some kind of fitness. So time to don my headband ( a la Jack Brooks)and sports tiara and get to it.

I had a visit yesterday from my work counterpart in the South, who has recently retired and been travelling around England. She and her husband are now off to spend the season at their home in Andorra, skiing all winter. She told me to get a flight booked and get myself out there to stay with them.
Now anyone who knows me, knows that when I do winter holidays , I do hot, if I wanted to freeze my 'wotnots' off I would stay at home without the heating on.
However, having been to Andorra before, the thought is very appealing and as she said,'You don't have to ski, you can just 'apres ski' all the time.

That sounds much more like it!!!

So in between, organising the party stuff, I am making a list of things that I could take to Andorra!!!

Well pals crickety news is a little sparse on the ground and as you know if I don't get any soon I will start making it up, so for goodness sake Yorkshire, get that contract renewed for another two years with his Royal Ryanness. Or better still announce it on Saturday, my birthday and also the third anniversary of Gillespie the Gallant becoming coach.

See all good things happen on November 15th!












No comments :