Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 October 2014

What's going on today?



So what's going on in the crazzzziiieeee world of Lady Lainey? Well tonight I am off to yoga and hoping not to expose myself, as I did last time. 1.5 hours of stretching and relaxing and meditating is what is the order of the class. I kind of think that I will be asleep within 15 minutes of the class starting.

My love of all things 'kitcheny' both new and old, often leads me into 'brocante' and Charity shops' as I hunt out cut glass cake stands. I have now found a shop which regularly has the said items at ridiculously low  prices. And true to form yesterday I purchased a a wonderful 'low' cut glass cake stand. How excited was I??????

'VERY' is the answer, and to be honest I am beginning to worry about myself!!!!!!

Better get baking!!!!!

A birthday cake!!!! because it is nearly my birthday by the way!!!!!!

In cricket ,Lancashire have released Kabir Ali after two seasons with the club, Ali has a shoulder injury which is requiring surgery. Lancashire have been having a bit of a clear out ( Hmmmmmm Oliver Newby being one!!) and with the loss of another bowler I am thinking that they are considering  bringing back 'fatty' Flintoff  to cover for both them!!! #bigunit

Ashwell Prince the cause of much upset in Chateau de Champions at the end of last season, had announced in March that he would retire at the end of the season, he now seems to be having second thoughts!.
My thoughts.........................keeping them to myself for once! #angermanagement.

Phil Simmons the lovely coach of Ireland has had to return home to Trinidad due to the ill health of a family member.
William Porterfield had also had to fly home last week, for personal reasons and Paul Stirling and Tim Murtagh are both injured!! They are certainly not having the luck of the Irish!!!!

The West Indies debacle trundles on and it will for some time I think. I know that money is a huge objective in this day and age, but what happened to playing for your country with pride!!!!

A former coach of Ireland had me in fits of laughter last night, which I have to say is a huge relief after thinking that I had lost the ability to laugh or even smile. Good to have a chuckle, and good to have a chat too.


Dame Didi went for her weekly 'voodoo' session ( acupuncture ) yesterday and was nigh on skipping out of the door of the hospital, well, I say skipping, I mean walking, which is a vast improvement. She may even be dancing at my Big Birthday Bash Party!!!!!! ( whilst I am slumped in the corner asleep after working myself into a frenzy to get it all organised). Someone asked me why I didn't get it organised for  me ..................

...........well anyone who knows me well enough, knows that I NEVER trust anything important to other people, I am able to do it myself even if I stress myself out of my tiny mind in the process!

Oh well talking about tiny minds.....best get off to Super Swanky ( boys are manky) Lady Lainey office and 'gauge' what has been occurring since 6am!!!!!!!!

Bon Journee






No comments :