Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Tuesday and lots to do!



Yep it is Tuesday and I am already behind on doing things that need to be done!!! ( if that makes any sense!)

I need some motivation and I need it now!!!
Yesterday afternoon, as I went to pick up my handbag, something'went'! and I knew it was worse than my knicker elastic.!!!!

As I struggled to stand up, the thought hit me that either


1. my handbag is overloaded ( probably yes, the weight of my handbag is well documented in the blog)

2. My body weight is overloaded ( probably yes, the body weight is well documented in the blog)

3. The digging on Saturday did not help me in any way at all ( probably yes.........you know the rest)

So last night as I gulped down ibuprofen,  then went for a hobble round the block, just to see if that helped. I decided that things really have to change, not enough exercise, too much food, had to be shown the door and things really do have to change here at the Chateau. And the handbag??? well I managed to remove a couple of non essentials.

I clambered into bed at 6.30pm, due to the fact that I could sit comfortably, and actually slept right through until 5am this morning.
Do I feel better? well I managed to roll out of bed and crawl into the bathroom  so I sort of think not!

Things are very quiet in cricket land as the players have a bit of time of for R & R before either heading away to play in warmer climes or start the process of indoor training.

With this in mind I am putting together my own  form of punishment training and hopefully it will be showing results by the time Pere Noel pops his head into the Chateau to deliver me my Xmas Pressies.

For those of you struggling to think of a pressie for my up coming birthday ( as I have been told I am very difficult to buy for ) here are some ideas.

MAAHOOOSIVE bouquet of white flowers delivered to my door on November 15th by Sean Bean, or Gillespie the Gallant or His Royal Ryanness ( or all three!).

Yorkshire Membership for 2015

Years supply of orange hair colour

A Border Terrier ( or two)

New house in Rheims

or just seeing you at the big birthday bash.

Oh well got to move slowly as can't 'dash' and head off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office.

Hope y'all have a good day


No comments :