Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 October 2014

The cause of my back problem?



And so here it is, the possible cause of my back pain, yes there is everything but the kitchen sink in there including the nail varnish I thought I had lost! I have now removed some non essential items ( a tennis ball???) and tried my very hardest to lighten up the bag, and only time will tell if it works. I think I should change to a smaller handbag for work really!

So signings are on going in the crazy world of cricket as Joe Denly returns to his native Kent, he has left Middlesex a year earlier than his contract stated. Kent have also appointed Rob Keys as their Captain for 2015.


A bit of 'tit for tat' in international cricket as India have suspended all tours to the Caribbean after the West Indies 'walked' out on the remainder of their tour. The knock on effect of this is yet to really be seen, but it is causing ripples in the sea of cricket.I am wondering how any West Indian players may fair in a bid to play in the IPL, will it affect this?


It is also rumoured that legal proceedings are in the offing against the West Indies for loss of revenue. Will this actually kill West Indian cricket?

Hope not as they produce some very colourful characters.

Ireland were well and truly beaten in their penultimate match in New Zealand, after rain scuppered their play the other day, Ronnie Hira hit an 170 to put the hosts in control. Ireland seemed to be struggling. They complete their eight game run down under on Thursday.

Ireland have, however gone from strength to strength in recent years, and did have a very hard task master a few years ago who whipped them into shape!!!


It was good to see the Duchess of Cambridge out and about yesterday and to hear that the  new baby ( I love babies) will be arriving in April.
Last night the Duchess was out and about again in a dress very reminiscent of the style of my wedding dress ( hers had long sleeves and mine was slightly longer underneath but you get the picutre). Very nice!!! I always said that I would have it shortened and rewear when I marry Sean Bean  (canny Yorkshire lady). Think I might just drop it into the dressmakers at lunchtime.................not because I am getting married, but as I was a 'Brownie' and a 'Girl Guide' I believe that you should always 'Be prepared'.

So now I must 'be prepared' for another 'fun filled' day in Super Swanky ( boys are cranky) Lady Lainey office.

It's rubbish really there must be better ways to earn a tiara or two!

Hope I get a new one for my birthday!!!


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL,

Think the camera had missed a couple of things from your handbag, namely the litre bottle of pastis, litre bottle of Mount Gay Rum and a couple of bottles of Gros Plant!!!!

Your ever loving sister, hic hic,DD