Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Soooo busy........................................not!!!!!




Well the tea cosy knitting is ramping up now as I am knocking them out at a rate of  one every other day and  4 at weekends!! I seriously need to get a life!!!!...........


So I have decided to start on a lovely warm cuddly blanky for when I am lounging on the sofa watching the cricket over the winter!

I am sort of feeling better and think that I might actually tackle the handbag properly today and see what is lurking in there that I have forgotten about (couple of gold bars? considering the weight of it).

Work in Lady Lainey office is at that stage again where I am ready to swing for Trill Boy. Is it all getting too much for moi? Well I think that something is, and I need to address the issue sooner rather than later.


So has anything been happening in the crazy world of cricket? well Scotland had a win against Wellington in their penultimate game of their  World Cup warm up tour Kyle Coetzer made his third half century in four games!

Ireland were not doing so well as their match against New Zealand XI was abandoned due to rain. They should be used to that scenario by now!.

 Well we are being lashed with wind and rain at the moment and if the weather forecast is to be believed worse is to come in the next few hours. Oh Joy!!!!! my orange curls will be going into overdrive and birdsnest hair will be 'de rigeour'

I have booked to go back to yoga class on Thursday, as regular blog readers will know I dabbled with this earlier on in the year. My 'downward facing dog' was nearly 'downward facing bactrian' due to a malfunction with my top and sports bra. However with better 'scaffolding' in place I am confident that I will get through the class with out any incidents.
I think that I need some inner peace at the moment as I am getting very chewed up over lots of things which are having a knock on effect with the rest of the crazy life of I, Lady Lainey.

Here's to peace and inner tranquillity
.

namaste





No comments :