Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 October 2014

Its a perfect F(ryan)day




Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!! it is F(ryan)day and I am super glad as it is so close to the weekend that I can almost taste it!

I just have to get through today in Super Swanky Lady Lainey office and then two days off!!!!!

It's going to be a busy weekend too! Especially as on Sunday besty friend Francesca and I going to the local auction viewing day.

However before 'Le weekend'kicks off, lets see if anything of interest happened in the crazy world of cricket yesterday.

Little Timmy Bresnan is not a happy bunny ( and he's not that little either). He is jolly cross at being named as part of the KP parody' account culprits. Timmy took to Twitter, Facebook and probably The Yorkshire Post too, to deny that he had anything to do with it. I for one believe him! After all I am sure that if he had a 'dispute' with KP he would have just flattened him! ( I would pay to see that!).

THE book went on sale yesterday although for most of us, why buy it?, we know what it says. I personally think that 'he who must not be named in the blog' has done exactly what he set out to do, take down as many people as possible, whilst coining more money in.

He is on a one man crusade to take down English cricket and I DO NOT like that at all. If he has been treated so badly here why not go home to South Africa?

And so this really is the end of 'FIGJAM' in my blog. After all the book shows that the acronym is absolutely correct!

Yesterday in Super swanky Lady Lainey office Dan Dan Cowboy draughtsman returned....................at lunchtime bearing huge pots of Thai food ( made by Mrs Dan).  By 2pm I was nodding off in my office after eating a jolly large plate full. It was very nice! I did however feel flipping sick after I had stuffed it all down my cakehole!

Oh well time to head off for 7 hours of shouting at boys, drinking copious amounts of Rooibos and looking pretty.................


.........................and then the weekend!





No comments :