Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Feeling a bit more like me!



Yes the back is feeling slightly better, two nights of rest and not so much racing around have help it, however I know that over the next few weeks at work there is huge  amounts of archiving to prepare to be sent to London HQ, I am thinking that the 'office boys' will be doing all the lifting and carrying. I cannot have a poorly back  when it is my Big birthday bash (yes it's my birthday sooooon!!!!). How on earth will I be able to get up an bop to my fave tunes!!!


I am nearly 'bopping' my head against the wall as I read that 'Fatty ' Flintoff is now thinking of making an appearance in Australia's Big Bash T20 for Brisbane Heat. After his not so 'amazing' return to Lancashire this summer I was hoping that it would be the last that we heard about him, however no!, he cannot leave the Cricket Arena gracefully.
Although in his playing career he was constantly rated  by the ICC as one of the  top international all rounders, his career was blighted by injuries which  were often blamed on his bowling action and his  heavy frame. He is now 36 and really been out of the game since 2009. Why can he not let sleeping dogs lie.

I think that Australia may just be about to see another 'FIGJAM' hit their shores! He was good in his day.



There are new contract signings going on all over the County scene as we speak, however no news on whether his Royal Ryanness will get the extension to his contract that he would dearly love. He has another year on his contract , but did voice that he would like a few more years. Come on Yorkshire, give the lad an extension. And I might take out a membership!!!!


I am about to take a hobble out to the Lady Lainey limo and head off to Super Swanky Lady Lainey office where a bacon and sausage butty will be waiting for me ( I hope).

I am hoping that the coaches of the England ladies team have a good day today, getting 'coached' or something along those lines. I know that it is being run by a very hard task master with very high standards!

Have a great day whatever you are doing.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey LL.

Bacon and sausage bap! What happened to the diet!!!!!

DD